Community

MainAdmin

Wondering who paid for your Coffee at the Grind? Common Kindness day benefactor revealed.

Wondering who paid for your Coffee at the Grind? Common Kindness day benefactor revealed.

Cornwall, Ontario – As many Cornwall locals may have spent the weekend wondering who paid for their recent hit of caffeinated kindness, the ‘mysterious benefactor’ of Ontario’s first Common Kindness Day has stepped forward to claim responsibility for the event and crown Ontario’s kindest community of ‘pay it forward’ enthusiasts. Local home and auto insurance […]

Mai-Liis Renaud

Thank you Caydence for inviting the Seeker Chicks to your 10th Birthday / ALS Fundraiser!

Thank you Caydence for inviting the Seeker Chicks to your 10th Birthday / ALS Fundraiser!

Cornwall Ontario –  Yesterday was a busy Saturday as always but Julia and I, along with Julia’s little daughter Trinity were happy to attend a wonderful event organized by Rachelle Andre, for her daughter Caydence’s 10th birthday celebration. About 100 people showed up to help Caydence Andre celebrate her 10th Birthday in a very unique […]

Mai-Liis Renaud

Caydence Andre to have ALS Fundraiser for her birthday on January 14th

Caydence Andre to have ALS Fundraiser for her birthday on January 14th

Cornwall Ontario – Recently I had the pleasure of talking to a very special, community minded young lady, Caydence Andre, who will be celebrating her upcoming 10th Birthday on Saturday, January 14th, in a very unique and special way. Here are my 5 questions with this 9 year old young lady. #1: I believe that tomorrow […]

MainAdmin

Mayor O’Shaughnessy elected Chair of Eastern Ontario Mayors’ Caucus

Mayor O’Shaughnessy elected Chair of Eastern Ontario Mayors’ Caucus

Mayor Leslie O’Shaughnessy has been elected Chair of the Eastern Ontario Mayors’ Caucus, an advocacy group representing 11 urban centres in Eastern Ontario. Mayor O’Shaughnessy was elected on Friday during the group’s first regular meeting of 2017 in Kingston. He succeeds Mayor Bryan Paterson of Kingston as Chair of the EOMC. The EOMC represents 11 […]

MainAdmin

Summer Beer Fest moves to Downtown Cornwall for a community celebration like no other!

Summer Beer Fest moves to Downtown Cornwall for a community celebration like no other!

Cornwall, ON– The Seaway Food Festival is excited to announce the third edition of it flagship event Summer Beer Fest will take place on June 24th, 2017 at Lamoureux Park in Cornwall, Ont. The Summer Beer Fest is an interactive craft beer tasting event that is founded on the core principle of celebrating the best of our community that […]

1 4 5 6 7 8 13