Community

Jason Setnyk

Tony Luis to be guest at Cornwall Lions Club Sports Awards 54th Dinner

Tony Luis to be guest at Cornwall Lions Club Sports Awards 54th Dinner

Cornwall, Ontario – The 54th Cornwall Lions Club Sports Awards Dinner will celebrate local youth, coaches and volunteers from dozens of sports with special guest speaker, hometown hero Tony Luis. Luis, the 2009 Jacques Richard Award Winner, has gained a lifetime of experience in his 30 years thanks to a 25-3 professional boxing record. The […]

MainAdmin

Award winners for the 43rd annual United Counties Science Fair

The United Counties Science Fair introduces the award winners from their annual fair which took place Saturday April 7th, 2018 at St. Lawrence Secondary School. Here are the four top students who will represent our region at the Canada Wide Science Fair in Ottawa from May 12th to May 18th, 2018. Left-to-Right: Elizabeth Edwards and […]

MainAdmin

Corus really Cares! Radiothon Raises $105,554

Corus really Cares!  Radiothon Raises $105,554

Today, I volunteered some of my time answering phones at the Corus Caring Hearts Radiothon with my Optimist Family. It was my first time, so I had a ton of questions and Bill Halman, program director at Corus, was just the right guy to answer them. “We just want to raise as much money as […]

MainAdmin

April Showers bring May flowers… and July RIBS!

April Showers bring May flowers… and July RIBS!

April is underway bringing on singing birds and blooming flowers.  But April is also a sure sign that Ribfest is coming! The Optimist Club of Cornwall is working hard to bring you, again this year, the ultimate summer party. As such, they are introducing a ton of new contests and draws that will get YOU to […]

MainAdmin

A Very Positive Move – Local School Boards Exchange Properties in Cornwall.

A Very Positive Move – Local School Boards Exchange Properties in Cornwall.

Cornwall, Ontario – The Catholic District School Board of Eastern Ontario (CDSBEO) and the Upper Canada District School Board (UCDSB) have successfully concluded discussions, resulting in a Memorandum of Understanding to exchange properties in Cornwall and on Thursday, March 29th this Memorandum of Understanding was signed by both school boards as seen in the photo above […]

1 4 5 6 7 8 40