CORNWALL.CA – Are you looking for traditional and alternative health care choices?
Are you finding it hard to find the time to research answers to questions you have about your health?
If so, then the Ontario Early Years Centre Health Fair may be of interest to you.
The free annual event gives residents a chance to gather information from a variety of health and wellness organizations that can have a positive impact on your lifestyle and well-being.
The fair is being held on March 22nd from 10 am to 2 pm at the Ontario Early Years Centre at 550 Ninth Street East.
The event will also feature a marketplace and a healthy light lunch from 11:30 am to 1 pm.
Participants in the Health Fair include:
- Centre de santé communautaire de ‘Estrie
- Elegance School
- Cornwall Naturopathic Clinic
- Heart & Stroke Foundation
- Baxtrom’s Independent Grocer
- Carefor Health & Community Services
- Fawg Forest Therapeutic Farm and Counseling
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Gault Family Chiropractic
- TR Leger
- Partir d’un bon pas
- Équipe Psycho-Sociale
- MacIntosh Massage
- Souly Immaterial
- Snow Angels Sanctuary
- Ontario Hairstyle and Esthetic College
- Addiction Services
- Young Living
- Autism Ontario
- Senior Home Transition Services
- Cornwall Healing Arts
For further information on the event, please contact Marg Morgan at (613) 930-9211 ext. 221.