What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or when you download our app.
When ordering or registering on our site, or using our app, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
; To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
; To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Data Deletion Clause:
We understand the importance of data privacy and respect your right to control your personal information. This Data Deletion Clause outlines our commitment to deleting your data in a secure and timely manner upon your request.
- Verification of Data Deletion Request: In order to ensure the security and privacy of your personal information, we may need to verify your identity before processing your data deletion request. This verification process may involve providing additional information to confirm your identity.
- Scope of Data Deletion: Upon receiving a valid data deletion request and verifying your identity, we will delete your personal data from our systems and databases. This includes any information that can identify you individually, such as your name, contact details, account information, and any other personal information we have collected.
- Limitations on Data Deletion: Please note that certain legal obligations or legitimate business interests may prevent us from immediately deleting all copies of your personal data. In such cases, we will inform you of the reason for the limitation, provided it is permitted by applicable laws.
- De-Identified and Aggregated Data: Please be aware that this data deletion clause does not cover de-identified or aggregated data that does not personally identify you. Such data may be retained and used for analytical, statistical, or research purposes as it no longer relates to an identifiable individual.
- Data Backups: Please note that it may take some time to completely remove your personal data from our backup systems. We will ensure that your data is securely isolated and protected in backups and will delete it in accordance with our regular data deletion practices.
- Contact Information: If you have any questions, concerns, or wish to exercise your right to request the deletion of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at:
We reserve the right to modify or update this Data Deletion Clause as required by applicable laws and regulations. Any changes will be communicated through our website or by other appropriate means.
Please review this clause periodically to stay informed about our data deletion practices.
327 2nd Street E.
Cornwall, Ontario K6H1Y8