Cornwall Ontario — As the Seaway Valley Theatre Company’s production of “No Sex Please, We’re British” prepares for its opening night on May 17th, the company has announced the cast for their summer show.
- “Cake Walk” by Colleen Curran
- Produced by Sandra Latreille and Lise Richer
- Directed by Lacie Petrynka
- Emily Brown as Tiffany Secord
- Mike Chatelain as the Loudspeaker
- Myles Chisholm as Taylor Abbott
- Trisha DeCoeur as Sister Vivien Leigh Cleary
- Chantal Desnoyers as Martha Britch
- Sue Kingston as Ruby Abel
- Christa Paré as Augusta Connors-Secord
Dates and curtain times are as follows:
July 18, 19, 20, 25, 26 & 27, 7:30 pm and July 21, 1:30 pm
Tickets for both “Cake Walk” and “No Sex Please, We’re British” are $20.00 and currently available in advance at the Cornwall Square administration office. All performances will be staged at Dream Builder Studios, 2107 Second Street West. Seating in this venue is limited so be sure to get yours early.
“Cake Walk” is produced in association with Playwrights Canada Press. “No Sex Please, We’re British” is produced by special arrangement with Samuel French, Inc.