Marrow & Spice – voted Cornwall’s Best New Business in 2016 – is going strong and working hard to keep it FRESH and healthy!
This Saturday, November 19th Marrow & Spice will host an indoor Christmas Market featuring many of Marrow & Spice’s local farmer & producer partners, recipes and demonstrations from Culinary Expert, Roger Caron, and treats from the Marrow & Spice kitchen.
By now you know that Marrow & Spice is a locally owned business, offering locally-supplied good food that is good for you, but there are some great new things at the store that you may not know about:
• They are the only supplier of locally grown, free-range, drug-free meats including grass-fed beef, pastured pork and free-range chicken!
• All of their produce is sourced as locally as possible – they can introduce you to their producers, have been to their farms or shops, and can tell you the story behind each item!
• They also offer other items that cannot be sourced locally but are healthy and ethically produced!
• They offer gluten-free baking items and kits that you can take home to bake yourself!
• They are sympathetic to dietary sensitivities offering healthy alternatives including lactose-free cheese and yoghurt!
• They offer the best West-Indian cooking for lunch and dinner – with fans from Ottawa and Montreal!
• They now offer take-home entrees for specialized dietary needs!
On November 19th head inside to find healthy & tasty gifts for the gourmand on your list. Looking for an exciting recipe to serve your guests over the holidays? Marrow & Spice has ingredients and recipes that will be sure to put a sparkle on your holiday menu. Find out that you have to exclude or include a special ingredient in your new diet? Talk to Roger or Mike – they can offer suggestions, alternatives and recipes.
Browse Marrow & Spice’s selection of stocking stuffers, or sample beeswax-based health and beauty products. Pre-order regular or Gluten-Free baked goods for Christmas, or order a chicken, smoked ham, beef, or pork roast for your holiday table.
So many healthy choices – so many tasty offerings! When you shop at Marrow & Spice, not only do you support local businesses and producers, but you also help reduce your own carbon footprint – your food does not travel far before getting to your family’s table. Go to Marrow & Spice to plan your local and healthy holiday meals.
Unit 40, 812 Pitt Street Cornwall ON