You have decorated the interior of your apartment in the way you have always dreamt of, and that’s kind of cool. But don’t just focus on the beauty of the apartment. There are some major gadgets, which every apartment should have to maintain hygiene and cleanliness as well. The last thing you want is dust and dirt all around, which will ruin your hard work and make your apartment look like a pile of trash. So, let’s get along with some of the major gears that your apartment needs to make it function well.
The first one is a vacuum cleaner:
If your main goal is to maintain the cleanliness of your apartment, you need to get rid of accumulated dirt, dust, and other foreign particles. Even though there are so many options available, you are always asked to go for the Dreame vacuum cleaner. This modern cleaner will make your life a lot easier.
- Now, you will receive cordless cleaner from this company, known for its long-lasting battery power and deep cleaning. Moreover, it is really sleek in style so that you can store it anywhere without taking up much space.
- If you don’t want to vacuum on your own and plan to get it done automatically, the Dreame has that option for you as well with its robot cleaners like Dreame F9, Dreame D9, and DreameBot L10 Pro. Just press the button, and you can start cleaning your entire house.
Smart lock for the safety of your apartment:
Most of the time, when you get locked out of your place, the only thing your phone can do is call up a locksmith nearby for help. But, thanks to a smart lock, your smartphone will work as your key.
- Not just using your phone to lock or unlock your door, but you will receive multiple voice command services, geo-fencing, wireless protocols, and IFTTT from some of the selected smart locks.
- It offers extra security as the lock will access your voice command only. So, no one will be able to enter your apartment without your permission.
Smart air conditioner:
Want to get your hands on a window AC to help you go through a hot summer? If so, then you can get one from reliable brands for sure. These ACs will get connected to Wi-Fi for that easy temperature control and will sync properly with Google Assistant or Alexa for that voice control.
If you have central air, you can consider using the smart thermostat. It ensures that you are not quite blowing your paycheck on electricity bills.
Smart smoke detector:
No one wants to be in the middle of a home fire, as that will cause not just damage to your property, but your life will be at risk too. So, when smoke starts to grow from a certain spark, you want alarms to alert you of the dangerous situation taking place beforehand. A smoke detector is one major addition to the gadget list for your apartment.
- Try to replace the smoke detector with a smart smoke and carbon monoxide detector.
- This device will test itself so that you don’t have to remember checking if the batteries are still in their working conditions or if the sensors are proficiently functioning.
- The best part is that the modern smoke detectors will alert you on your phone. So, even if you are not at home, you know what is going on around you.
Personalized digital assistant:
If you think that living alone is lonely, then you better get your hands on a virtual assistant as your messy-free roommate. Yes, the digital assistant might not share your room rate but can read the news to you while you are getting ready for work. It can also help you to cook meals and cue up playlists just for you. If you want to make a call or control other smart home devices, this personalized digital assistant will do it all for you.
These are some of the most important technical gadgets you should lay your hands on before moving to an apartment. You are not just going to stay safe, but your life will turn out to be a lot easier, even if you are living alone.