The GO-VAXX mobile vaccination clinic will be returning to the Eastern Ontario Health Unit (EOHU) area for two separate COVID-19 mobile vaccination clinics. The clinics will provide the COVID-19 vaccine to those eligible for a first, second or third dose, including children 5 to 11. These clinics are by appointment only. Walk-ins will no longer be accepted.
The first clinic will be at the Civic Complex in Cornwall on Saturday January 15, from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. Appointments will be available for booking via the Provincial Booking System or by calling the Provincial Vaccine Contact Centre at 1 833-943-3900 beginning on January 14 at 8 a.m.
The second clinic will be at the Hawkesbury Sportsplex on Sunday January 16, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Appointments will be available for booking starting January 15 at 8 a.m. also via the Provincial Booking System.
If attending the GO-VAXX clinic remember to:
- Bring your health card, or another form of government photo ID, if you don’t have a health card, or yours is expired.
- Wear a mask that covers you nose, mouth and chin completely.
- Dress for the weather, as line-ups may have you waiting outside.
- Wear clothing that gives easy access to your upper arm, where the vaccine will be given, such as t-shirts or other short sleeved outfits.
- Eat and drink something before your vaccination to avoid feeling dizzy or faint during your appointment.
More information about the GO-VAXX mobile clinics and schedule can be found here: https://www.ontario.ca/page/go-vaxx-bus-schedule