Attendees at next week’s Year-in-Review meeting hosted by Team Cornwall will be greeted by over a dozen local artisans at a bazaar being organized by the Cornwall Business Enterprise Centre.
The bazaar will feature the wares of local painters, musicians, foodies and more.
“This is a great opportunity for people to shop for locally made wares and support area entrepreneurs,” said Candy Pollard, Business Consultant with the Cornwall Business Enterprise Centre. “We tried it last year and received a lot of positive feedback from attendees.”
This year the bazaar will feature 12 tables showcasing the wares of over 20 artisans. These include:
• Sara Muir of Tasty Alternatives
• Josee Bailey of Steward Bags
• Tony Lacroix of Love Love Food
• Tracey Lynn Chisholm of OBO Studio
• Emily MacLeod of OBO Studio
• Tracey Doogan of Red Wind Studio
• Local Author Jennifer DeBruin
• Carrie Wattie Roy of Royal Carpets
• Nicki Fontaine of Sweet Creation Chocolates
• Rose Desnoyers of the Centre Culturel
• Local musicians including Roxanne Delage, Robert Cote, The Shiners, Melanie Brulee, The Brigadoons, Winston Marley, Elly May and Switchgear
In addition to the above, Team Cornwall jackets and other gear will also be on sale.
The Team Cornwall Year-in-Review takes place Thursday, December 20, 2012 with doors opening at 7:00 am, at the Galaxy Cinemas on Second Street East. Over 300 people are expected to attend.
Tickets to the Team Cornwall Year-In-Review meeting are $10 each and can be purchased by calling the Cornwall Economic Development at 613 933-0074.
The meeting is open to all – regardless of Team Cornwall membership.
More information about the meeting can be found on the Team Cornwall website at