My better 3/4, Rudy (6’4”) compared to me 5′ nothing, was
complaining about a sore neck and then he asked me how long ago, I
bought his pillow. I remembered, it was five years ago. Mine was not
in the best of shape either. Their shelf life was way passed their
deadline. The next morning we went shopping for new pillows, what a
difference. Problem solved!
As a result, it gave me to idea to have the
. So here we go.
- Computers, four years
- Laptops, two years
- Desktop, five years
- Cosmetics, three months to two years or as per expiration date.
- Fire extinguishers, ten to twelve years
- Mattresses, ten years
- Perfume, two years or as per expiration date
- Pillows, three years
- Running/ walking shoes, 300 to 500 miles
- Spices, one year or open the bag/or jar and smell it. If there’s no scent, there won’t be any flavor
- Toothbrushes, three months
- Air filters, one to three months, as required
For appliances, it’s best to use something until it wears out. Once
it’s worn out recycle or discard.