Maintenance of machines and assets is a critical component in the organization’s activity that determines its quality. DICEUS is providing software maintenance and support services.
It is customary to divide maintenance methods into three types – fracture maintenance, preventive maintenance, and predictive maintenance.
Fracture maintenance is the repair of faults discovered in the factory when equipment continues to work as long as it is in good working order. The method does not require special preparation in working practices, jumping equipment, and capital investments in maintenance.
The ongoing costs of this method are the highest due to the constant damage of sudden breakage faults in product quality, production schedule, handling of complex defects, and replacement of equipment.
Preventive maintenance is an accurate definition of preventative care for equipment and close monitoring of performance. This method saves the plant about 70% of fracture maintenance costs. Still, it requires assimilation, perseverance in execution, and investment in performing treatments.
Predictive maintenance is the study of equipment behavior over time, data analysis, and hazards in day-to-day maintenance management. This method will save the plant both fracture malfunctions and some of the preventative treatments.
The cost of implementing this method is the highest due to investment in working practices, control equipment, and skilled personnel.
A malfunction or malfunction in one of the machines can damage and, in some cases, even disable the entire organization’s work and consequently damage its output.
The prevailing opinion is to invest resources in maintenance treatments and the prevention of fracture failures. After all, the price of preventive maintenance is about 30% of the cost of treatment of fracture failures, so more and more organizations implement the TPM – Total Productive Maintenance methodology. Understandable for equipment maintenance.
An understandable equipment maintenance plan significantly improves performance, reduces the amount and severity of breakdown malfunctions, and lowers manufacturing maintenance costs. Although the equipment manufacturers usually define such a plan, preventive maintenance and predictive maintenance in factories are never simple – excess tasks, disorder, uniformity of documents, internal communication, and rejection of “important” in favor of “urgent” create an unwanted reality.
Maintenance Software Maintenance
User-friendly IT support and maintenance for all ages, intuitive, visual, and easy to use, individual mouse clicks are required to report a malfunction or treatment of a machine, receive a treatment plan and preventative maintenance for the near term, and an overall picture of existing machines and devices.
The preventative maintenance software will fit your organization perfectly, according to your unique requirements and needs.
Advantages Of Maintenance Software
- Improves the chances of the plant implementing a proactive, transparent, and data-based maintenance plan.
- An interactive and visual equipment map that includes pictures of machines that highlight the equipment that requires care.
- Provides automated e-mail reminders regarding preventative maintenance treatments.
- Create a work plan in seconds.
- Each machine has a tab that contains all the necessary information: history, spare parts, treatments, drawings, reports, and more.
- Reminder to perform calibrations for the relevant machines.
- Updates with one click of machine status.
- Excel-based analytical reports, document version management, and many other options.
Main Functions Of Maintenance Software
- We are presenting the status of the equipment in the organization – a clear and convenient display in real-time of the condition of the existing machines and devices.
- Computerized fault center management – collecting and presenting data regarding faults, service calls, and periodic treatments.
- Machine private update interface – data update options according to different permissions of existing users.
- Reminder system – the software encourages preventive treatments by an advanced reminder system that includes sending reminders and messages by e-mail.
- Automatic Updates – The software automatically changes machine status in case of deviation from the treatment due date.
- Assignment Tasks – Option to assign a task or treatment to a specific employee by sending an e-mail.
- Data collection and analysis – an option for rapid analysis of cumulative data about the equipment, presentation of graphs, and various trends.
- Production of work plans – creating work plans for the near future for the equipment and their treatments.
- Statistical analysis – Displays MTBF, MTTR data, maintenance cost, and more.
- According to the ISO 55000 standard (maintenance standard) and RCM Creation of risk management and assessment sheets (FMECA or FMEA), risk assessment.