The GO-VAXX mobile vaccination clinic will be in Cornwall at the Eastcourt Mall on Monday December 13, from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. The clinic will provide the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to those eligible for a first, second or third dose, including children 5 to 11 (born in 2016 or earlier). Vaccinations are on a walk-in basis and will be offered while supplies last.
If attending the GO-VAXX clinic, remember to:
- Bring your health card, or another form of government photo ID, if you don’t have a health card, or yours is expired.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose, mouth and chin completely.
- Dress for the weather, as line-ups may have you waiting outside.
- Wear clothing that gives easy access to your upper arm, where the vaccine will be given, such as t-shirts or other short sleeved outfits.
- Eat and drink something before your vaccination to avoid feeling dizzy or faint during your appointment.
More information about the GO-VAXX mobile clinics and schedule can be found here: https://www.ontario.ca/page/go-vaxx-bus-schedule