If you’re eager to get your hands on an affordable soundbar that delivers impressive sound and bass performance, then you’re in the right place. After thoroughly reading this buying guide, you will be able to escape most of the mistakes people make—getting the first soundbar they see, the cheapest one, or the most expensive one.
We’ve reviewed these soundbars based on different parameters, including audio performance, smart technology added, pros & cons, and others. Let’s take a look at the two best options for top-performing soundbars on the market today (more options on this page).
Zvox AccuVoice AV200
The Zvox AccuVoice AV200 is relatively easy to install it since it’s meant for older people and can be placed in front of your TV on top of the table. On the display side, you can see the volume range and on the right side are displayed most of the buttons, including the power button. Input/output ports are located on the rear side of the soundbar.
It perfectly fits for small apartments and bedrooms. Since it has a built-in hearing aid system, it’s appropriate for people who have hearing problems. A downside of this audio device would be that it isn’t built for high-quality sound or bass performance. It comes with a convenient remote control that is relatively easy to use.
- It is made from high-quality materials thus it is expected to last longer.
- The built-in hearing aid technology creates a super-clear conversation, thus helping older people hear brighter and better.
- It is compact and can be placed almost anywhere.
- It provides a deep surround sound performance so you can experience every movie scene at its maximum.
- It might sound good, but it is primarily made for older people who have hearing problems. That is why a hearing aid system is included in this model.
- It quiets down some louder scenes, but it can overdo it so it can create a problem for you not hearing well some of the movie moment.
- It doesn’t have available Bluetooth or Wi-Fi support, and HDMI and USB input ports are also missing.
ZVOX Soundbase 570 30-inch
This audio device is on the expensive side, yet cool features and amazing sound quality make up for the price. It is a 2.1 channel soundbar with two speakers and a built-in subwoofer. The cool thing here is that this soundbar is quite compact and can save a lot of space. It suits perfectly for smaller rooms and bedrooms since it provides a decent sound and bass performance.
There are three ways from which you can manually control the soundbar. The first one is through its unique remote control. The second one is through the mobile app, and the third one is by pressing the buttons on the soundbar. So you have a wide variety of options which make it easy when operating the audio device. The voices are quite crisp, and this provides clear dialogues and conversations. The best part of the ZVOX soundbar is the vocals and the bass.
- It delivers quite fascinating sound and bass performance so you can completely immerse into your favorite movie
- The Bluetooth support allows you to connect the soundbar to your mobile or tablet to use it as a stereo device.
- Multiple remote controls to make it convenient for you.
- The build-in subwoofer supplements the bass greatly.
- It delivers a pleasant view when combined with your TV setup.
- It is not wall-mountable and can be placed only on a table or on a shelf.
- The bass performance can be infuriating at times.
After thoroughly reviewing these two soundbars, we can say that both deliver excellent sound and bass quality. Either of these two can definitely be a good pick, but you should consider your budget as the price point can be quite steep.