courtesy of Kevin Lajoie–cornwalltourism.com
Hold on to your tastebuds – the Taste Tour: Poutine Edition is back.
A foodies’ paradise, the Taste Tour: Poutine Edition will see nine local restaurants producing one-of-a-kind gourmet poutines with the hopes of being crowned the tastiest in Cornwall.
The culinary celebration runs from Saturday, May 18th until Monday, May 27th, giving foodies plenty of time to try as many of the special creations as possible.
“It’s all about creating a unique culinary adventure for restaurants and foodies alike,” said Patrick Larose of Seaway News and Taste Magazine. “All of this year’s participants are going out of their way to give you a unique poutine experience.”
Participating restaurants include:
– Truffles Burger Bar (155 Pitt Street)
– Schnitzels European Flavours (158 Pitt Street)
– Jet Set Pub (1950 Montreal Road)
– Melted Mayhem (1719 Vincent Massey Drive)
– Chef in a Bun (2405 Vincent Massey Drive)
– Eight Zero Zero (903 Brookdale Avenue)
– Remington’s Deli & Bar (101 Montreal Road)
– Sheep’s Head Bistro (18299 County Road 2)
– Lancaster Pizzeria (183 Military Road)
Foodies taking in the Taste Tour are encouraged to take photos of their culinary encounters and post them on social media using the hashtag #tastetour.