· Well I have had my second shot. Vaccine. Thanks goodness.
And for the conspiracy theorists.
· No problems with blood clots. In 2012 I had two blood clots. They almost killed me. They didn’t. Cause unknown.
· The chip is fine My telephone reception is much better
Conspiracy theories kill
In 1996 I was diagnosed with leukemia. At the time the conspiracy theorists claimed cancer doctors were killing their patients with chemotherapy and radiation.
My doctors in Ottawa told me not to go on the internet for a cure. I didn’t. The internet came to me with claims of guaranteed cures all backed up by renowned doctors.
Getting to the point I was told that a magnetic bed would cure my leukemia, guaranteed. Claim supported by renowned doctors.
My real doctors offered me no guarantees.
· The fellow who tried to sell me the magnetic bed cure was a co-worker. He had throat cancer.
· I was returning to work after my bone marrow transplant and discovered he had died. At the time there was also the notorious vitamin treatment in Mexico. People spent fortunes visiting the Mexican Centre and most came back dead.
· Listen to the real doctors and science. It’s been 24 years since my bone marrow transplant.
· At 70 I am Maestro Robert William “Bob Hardy”, the Walker Runner suffering with mid-life-crisis and, at the present time, a back problem